ADMISSION OPEN – I & II PUC
for academic year 2019-20
Siddi Classes has devised the admission process to be simple and transparent. A comprehensive interaction with the parents/authorized guardians and the prospective student after the registration would be the priority.
An interaction gives us a comprehensive understanding of the child, his/her skills, strengths and potential.
The parents/authorized guardians would simultaneously get a first-hand opportunity to obtain an understanding of Siddi Classes’ vision, mission, curriculum and educational approach, hostel system, processes and Siddi Classes community.
The Admission Process after the submission of complete Registration Form and Registration Fee is as under:
- Interaction between students, and parents/ authorized guardians and an Admission Committee.
- Center tour and briefing about the Siddi Classes’ philosophy, approach and systems.
- Admission / Evaluation of students. The Seat Guarantee Program selection is conducted through
- The results will be conveyed to the parents/guardian by telephone http://buydiazepambest.com& mail/e-mail within 4-6 days after the test. An offer of admission will be made at the same time.
- In order to secure a seat, parents/authorized guardians will be required to pay the Admission Fees within 3 days from the date that the offer of admission is made. Failure to do so may result in the seat being offered to the next student in merit list.
- The Admission Documents should be filled in and submitted within 7 days of admission being granted, along with:
- Student’s Photographs (3 nos.)
- Transfer Certificate (original)
- Tuition Fee (Please refer to the Fees Structure in Admission Form for details.)
- Admission to a particular grade is provisional till the Transfer Certificate and Pass Certificate or equivalent document from the previous school is produced. For International and NRI students, a written sign-off from the previous school will suffice, stating that student was registered there and what grade level was completed.
- The academic session of the school commences on 1st June of every year..